A powerful section loaded with advanced easy to follow tricks and tips. You might just say “did you see that” I can’t wait to try it!
• Setting up your print with a bleed.
• Making the perfect sled.
• New easier hinge technique for Facemount.
• Laminator settings and cleaning your rollers.
• The plastic tube trick makes life easy.
• How to clean your prints the right way.
• How a flashlight can save the day.
• Trimming your print - think before you cut.
Learn the fastest way to align prints, work with a leader board for "precut" sized acrylic. See how to display your Facemount with standoff hardware.
• How to use a leader board for precut acrylic.
• Perfect registration using the Tyler Ruler.
• The plastic tube returns with more functions.
• Adding a backer board for rigidity.
• Using 3 point registration with clamps.
• How to drill holes in acrylic without cracking it.
• Installing stand-offs to display your Facemount.